Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yellow is my favorite color...

Not really, but it is when it comes to sales! This weekend Jonathan and I went to the mall because saturday night we had a Murder Mystery party to attend and we needed costumes (more on that later). When we were there we made our way through Carson's and I saw my favorite sign: "Yellow Dot." We stopped immediately and I looked at the purses. I am very picky when it comes to buying a purse. It has to be stylish, but also have a cross-body strap. Usually finding a purse with a cross-body strap is like the kiss of death, it usually means that it is something more close to what a grandmother would wear than what I would buy. The purse I found is perfect, and used to be $120! After the discounts it was $20, that's $100 off! I couldn't be more ecstatic. I also found a wallet that was marked down to $6.80. Not sure how much it originally was and I don't see a label anywhere to help.
I love how organized, yet easy to get to the wallet makes all my cards and I also love the color. This was a super duper find and it made my day! Have you found any good deals lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment